Skin Type: Oily, Congested
An effective formulation that can be used as a nightly serum to clarify and brighten the complexion for oily skin types or use as a spot treatment to blemishes. Contains a combination of antibacterial and anti-inflammatory extracts. Slight tingling when applied is normal but discontinue if irritation persists.
- An alternative to benzoyl peroxide containing products for acne and blemish-prone skin.
- Inclusion of White Willow Bark to clear pores and gently exfoliate leaves congested skin looking smoother and brighter.
- Targeted phyto-active ingredients with anti-bacterial properties to control blemishes and breakouts.
Key Ingredients and their topical actions
- White Willow Bark - Anti-inflammatory, decreases visible signs of ageing – improves complexion, skin firmness.
- Lemon Myrtle Oil – Antibacterial, antimicrobial.
- Tea Tree Oil – Antibacterial, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant.
Best applied to a dry, clean face, after cleansing and toning. Use as a spot treatment to blemishes or apply a small amount across the face to oily skin areas. Avoid the eye area.
Caution: For external use only. Spot test prior to use, discontinue use if irritation occurs. Avoid contact with eyes. Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.
Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Gel*, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract*, Glycerin*, Ananas Sativus Fruit (Pineapple) Extract, Salix Alba (White Willow Bark) Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract *, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Backhousia Citriodora (Lemon Myrtle) Oil, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Oil - * Denotes Organic Ingredients